Women’s Only Gran Fondo Training Camp- $1000
$1000 total price- $500 deposit, $500 due 30 days prior
3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS – double occupancy
June 19,20,21 2020 Penticton BC
- Professionally coached and guided
- included all meals includes accommodations
- fully supported on and off the bike
3 rides that will expose riders to the whole gran fondo 2020 route!
Enjoy a weekend of riding, socializing and have help from former Provincial road coach to show you some trick and tips to get the most out of your granfondo ride!
This camp is for medium to high levels of fitness-should be riding 6 or more hours per week already. Do you really want to come but you are not sure, send me an email lets talk!
Do you want to tackle the granfondo full 160km!? Or any of the distances for that matter?
This 3 day camp breaks down the route into 3 sections so that race day you know what to expect!
This is a great way to enjoy a weekend of cycling, food and wine with a group of like minded cycling women. Guided and hosted by Brandon Archer,co founder of the Red Devils Cycling Academy, former Provincial Road coach and all round cycling and life enthusiast. This camp is a partnership with Fresh Air experience.
The gran fondo is a great goal for any cyclist but can be a big challenge! This camp is designed to take the mystery out of the event, get a pre ride of the course so that in 3 weeks time you feel fully confident in your preparation.
Not planning on riding the 160km course for the race day? No problem! Many of the roads are the same for all the distances, come and enjoy time on the bike, build your fitness and spend time with like minded women.
This is a must do weekend for anyone tackling the fondo for the first time, but also an amazing getaway weekend for the seasoned fondo rider!
- 3:00 pm - arrive at hotel
- 4:30 pm - first leg of fondo
- 7:00 pm - get back to hotel
- 7:45 pm - dinner at Bogners
- 7:00 am - breakfast
- 9:00 am - depart for second leg of ride
- 1:00 pm - lunch at Hester Creek Winery
- 7:00 pm - dinner at Hillside Winery
- 7:00 am - breakfast
- 9:00 am - depart for 3rd leg
- 1:00 pm - arrive back at hotel
- 1:30 pm - closing lunch at Hooded Merganser
$500 deposit will be collected from participants, with the remaining $500 due 30 days prior.
- more than 90 days, 100% of the deposit
- 90-61 days 50% of the deposit
- 60-31 days 10% of the deposit
- 30 days of less 25% of the total price
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event 30 days prior and issue full refunds to any participant that paid.